[PD] Drawing polygons etc.

Robert Scott lists at riscott.ukfsn.org
Wed Feb 22 05:23:39 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm a relative newcomer to pd and have just about grasped the audio side of
things. However, I can't seem to make any headway in using templates/structs
to draw à la section 2.9 of Miller Puckette's manual.

All documentation I've found neglects tell you how to actually get your
template to draw anything anywhere. If we take for example
help-drawpolygon.pd, I can't find any explanation of how
help-drawpolygon-data was created and what objects had to be put into it (and
how) to represent the instances of the template.

Please can someone tell me it's really simple and I'm just being an idiot?

robert.