[PD] again: graphic display of data structs and pd-0.39

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 22 19:46:09 CET 2006

Unfortunately, I don't have a really good answer...  I put a flow control
mechanism in the GUI communications to ensure that GUI traffic would never
interrupt audio processing... but any such flow control seems certain to
limit the speed of graphic updates.

You can effectively disable the flow control by changing the line,

#define GUI_BYTESPERPING 1024 /* how much we send up per ping */

#define GUI_BYTESPERPING 0x7fffffff

Unless I'm mistaken that should allow Pd to send up graphics updates at
any speed.

cheers
Miller

 Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 07:06:54PM +0100, Frank Barknecht wrote: > Hallo,