[PD] pdp window on another x display

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Feb 23 22:45:34 CET 2006

Hi Paris,

Short of the jpeg sequence trick, the svideo output seems to be the
choice for the last years.

Actually you could send the output to gem and then use pix_record which
is new in CVS, apparently issues on Linux, but should work very well on
linux.

Now you see why there are so few videos of my work, and lots of stills!!! ;)

.b.