[PD] [hid] crashing with segmentation fault

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Feb 27 01:13:02 CET 2006

The bugfix only has to do with the lookup tables for printing the
discovered elements.  It doesn't affect the runtime getting and
reporting of events, so I really doubt it would change the tablet
behavior.  But you never know, I suppose...

Are you getting data from the /dev/input/event? device?  If there is
no data there, the [hid] will get nothing also.

.hc