[PD] grid.dll and grid data structures

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Feb 27 02:05:23 CET 2006

On Feb 26, 2006, at 7:28 AM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
> yukio kuroiwa hat gesagt: // yukio kuroiwa wrote:
>
>> i also would like to know where can i find the grid version made with
>> datastructures of that
>> object
>> any hint would be appreciated
>
> I posted it to this list twice, it's also in my public subversion
> repository at svn://footils.org/pd/tuts/trunk/controller

Broken record time ;): it would be great to have all that in the pure-
data repository and included in Pd-extended.

____

"I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have
three meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for their
minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits."
                                             - Martin Luther King, Jr.