[OT] Re: [PD] Re: Extended installers feedback: win/osx/linux

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Mon Feb 27 23:13:11 CET 2006

yes, so,
if someone would have told me ( or notice me ) of soem changes to my code,
maybe they would bw incorporated in next version

nothing more to say ( as says fred ),
i was on my way to southern countries.

( i don't want to crush windows code, i have no way to test it,
and i think windows is the black hole of seattle )

ciao,
sevy