[PD] Re: Extended installers feedback: win/osx/linux

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Mon Feb 27 22:50:46 CET 2006

Hi Yves,

no confusion nor excuses from my end. Just recognizing that you don't do
windows, and such stuff probably gets deleted as SPAM in your inbox.
It's all just fun and games until somebody loses an OS.

Maybe I'll leave it to you to explain to my all my friends in Brasil and
India that I hate southern countries ;-)

Happy carnival wherever you are,
d.

Yves Degoyon wrote:

> hey.
>
> if someone would kindly tell me he dis some changes to the code,
> i would consider that
>
> anyway, just call me ' the black hole of calcutta',
> even though it's much more in the raval
>
> then, you will charge on me again for stupid reasons?
>
> and, i don't shy on his list youhate southern countries and calcutta...
>
> your confusion...my excuse
>
> salut!,
> sevy

derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl