[OT] Re: [PD] Re: Extended installers feedback: win/osx/linux

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Mon Feb 27 23:05:15 CET 2006

The Black Hole of Calcutta was a particularly nasty prison. Nothing
"first worldish" about saying that, or using it as a metaphor. Sorry
you're so sensitive about it. I won't trouble you further with my
political incorrectness. I'd rather get back to discussing how to make
things work.

best,
d.

Yves Degoyon wrote:

> i'm sorry man, you can get to southern countries,
> and still say 'that was like in that black hole somewhere',
> with your despise and smile..
>
> i can't stand you set this as the worst thing in the world..
>
> i personally never have been to some worst places than in america..
>
> that's said,
>
> sevy
>
> derek holzer wrote:
>
>> Hi Yves,
>>
>> no confusion nor excuses from my end. Just recognizing that you don't
>> do windows, and such stuff probably gets deleted as SPAM in your
>> inbox. It's all just fun and games until somebody loses an OS.
>>
>> Maybe I'll leave it to you to explain to my all my friends in Brasil
>> and India that I hate southern countries ;-)
>>
>> Happy carnival wherever you are,
>> d.
>>

>> Yves Degoyon wrote:
>>
>>> hey.
>>>
>>> if someone would kindly tell me he dis some changes to the code,
>>> i would consider that
>>>
>>> anyway, just call me ' the black hole of calcutta',
>>> even though it's much more in the raval
>>>
>>> then, you will charge on me again for stupid reasons?
>>>
>>> and, i don't shy on his list youhate southern countries and calcutta...
>>>
>>> your confusion...my excuse
>>>
>>> salut!,
>>> sevy

derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl