[PD] PDDP Documentation Meeting - When?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Feb 28 21:43:21 CET 2006

Hey all,

I will not be able to make the next scheduled PDDP meeting for March
14th. So we can do it a week earlier or a week later, which do you prefer?

March 7th 2006

or

March 21st 2006

Today's meeting was a bit of a writeoff, but we decided for the next
meeting we should figure out how to create a "working document" that
will represent the status of the project so far, and help us with
planning the next stages. The wiki will be the process workspace, but
the working document will have our final decitions and lay out the
different aspects of the project. We need lots of help with this stuff.
So please let us know when you prefer to have this meeting.

Thanks all.

PDDP Project
https://www.puredata.info/dev/pddp
b.