[PD] RE: PD-list Digest, Vol 12, Issue 4

Mark Havryliv mhavryliv at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 12:43:09 CET 2006

Hey Chuck,

Can you get a tuning dump from scala for this?  Or do you change the scale
in realtime during performance of the sequencer.  A scala tuning dump can
detune each note number, although I suppose that will only work if you are
using a less than 12 note scale...
at least that wouldn't stuff up the tuning on more than one channel.

cheers,
mark