[PD] playback pix_film Gem stutters

sara kolster sara at x-i.net
Sat Mar 4 07:56:23 CET 2006

Hi Max,

Thanks for the patch.
Something similar I made myself - except for the [abs] object which I
never used before - , but the playback still stutters. Especially in
loop-mode - moving from the last frame to the first frame (or vice
versa) just takes too long.

To answer Chris' questions:
OSX = 3.9 / Powerbook G4 / 1,25mh / 2 G ram
PD version: 37.1 and 38.4 extended

thanks,
Sara