[PD] GUI-Edit Abstraction

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Mar 5 18:45:04 CET 2006

I've been playing with it a bit more.  It is really quite
complicated.  I was thinking it would be really useful to have some
of that available as standalone objects.

[rgb->pd] for example.  It would be really handy to have an object
that converts RGB into Pd's odd format for colors.

.hc

On Mar 5, 2006, at 11:44 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Very nice work!   This patch has made me think that we should start
> replacing the panels in Pd with Pd patches.  This patch could
> easily be made into the Properties panel on the GUI objects.  I
> think it would work much better than the existing ones.
>
> As for comments on the patch, I'd like it to much a smaller and
> tighter together.  It takes up a large chunk of my screen, which is
> 1280X860.
>
> .hc
>
> On Mar 3, 2006, at 7:12 PM, João Miguel Pais wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I just finished an improved version of my GUI-Edit abstraction.
>> With it it's possible to edit the standard GUIs on the fly. For
>> someone who usually works with GUIs, this might be of some utility.
>>
>> Just go to https://www.puredata.org/Members/jmmmp/gui-edit/, copy
>> the file and follow the instructions. It should be quite self-
>> explanatory, I guess.
>>

>> All kinds of feedback is encouraged,
>>
>> João Miguel Pais
>>
>> --
>> Lugostr. 14
>> 79100 Freiburg i. Br.
>> Deutschland
>> +49 (0)761 7074997
>> jmmmpais at googlemail.com

> ______
>
>            "The arc of history bends towards justice."
>                                            - Dr. Martin Luther
> King, Jr.

____

"I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have
three meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for their
minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits."
                                             - Martin Luther King, Jr.