[PD] neural networks & PD

John Harrison john.harrison at wichita.edu
Wed Mar 8 18:43:24 CET 2006

If you are talking about the FANN external library for Pd, I have used the
library outside of Pd and
found it to be very fast. I would imagine the Pd wrapper wouldn't cause much
overhead so I
suspect you will get very good results.

-John

>===== Original Message From Julian Villegas <julovi at yahoo.com> =====
>I'm new in PD and I will like to know if someone have worked before with
neural networks in pd,
and how fast they can be. I found something in La kitchen, and in some papers,
but any 'light' on
how to do it and how fast they run, or whatever I should be aware before to
start will be highly
appreciate it ! :)