[PD] Re: py/pyext

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed Mar 8 23:29:27 CET 2006

Hi Tina,
please always direct your pd-related questions to the pd-list.
Yes, py is a library just as gem, so you can put it into the extra
folder and add "py" to the startup items in the menu - some py/pyext
greeting should come up in the console as soon as you restart pd.
Using the binaries you don't need to use flext or compile stuff.

all the best,
Thomas

--
Thomas Grill