[Pd] Symbols set by floats

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 03:23:48 CET 2006

I'm having trouble finding documentation for [list].  I know I've seen it
before, but I didn't take note of it.

Although in the process I discovered [addcomma $1( for 0.39.  I had problems
with 0.39 before, so I have been using 0.38, but I may have to try to
switch.  This way I can use a float to tell a message box which of a string
of messages to pass on.

-Chuckk

--
"It is not when truth is dirty, but when it is shallow, that the lover of
knowledge is reluctant to step into its waters."