[PD] scores with datastructure

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sun Mar 26 15:45:45 CEST 2006

hello,
--- tristan chambers <polytristan at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hey Patco your patch sounds cool. I tried starting it though and every
> time I try loading score-template.pd before or after I load
> score-lib.pd Pd crashes (just exits unannounced). It did this in both
> Pd 0.39-0 and 0.38.4-extended. Am I loading it the wrong way or
> missing an external?

No missing external, just an error into score-lib.pd, a missing array,
I've fixed it in attached files.
this is just a data structure library, all the sequencing stuff
is missing for the moment, I am expecting to use some list-abs
and pipe-seq for doing it.
 And thanks for the remark.
I am trying right now to use arrays for displaying staffs.
Patco

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger. Appelez le monde entier à partir de 0,012 €/minute !