[PD] data structures - color?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Mar 29 07:13:33 CEST 2006

You could probably make one function be a wrapper to the other, which
wouldn't be so bad...

It would be really nice to have one color format throughout Pd, when
its GUI objects, data structures, Gem, PDP, etc.  0-1 for R,G,B seems
to be a natural for Pd.  It would also have the added benefit of
making patches with color work the same no matter what the color
depth (e.g. 0.5,0.5,0.5 would always be middle grey, whether on 4-
bit, 8-bit, 16-bit, or 24-bit).

.hc