[PD] deconvolution in pd

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 20:28:19 CEST 2006

Yes, I see....the signal with compact support can have zeros outside
of ROC...It's clear why, now.  I'm not sure what to do differently
yet....

my idea was this: given alpha <=1 (an adaptation coefficient)
we do:
1. Fourier transform of 3 things: reference signal (length 2N),
received signal from microphone (length 2N), and the weights (length
N, padded with N zeros at the end).
2. divide (FT of reference) by (FT of received)
3. unwrap phase; take result of (2) as phase and magnitude
4. multiply (FT of weights) by mag^alpha*( cos (phase*alpha) + i
sin(phase*alpha) )
5. take IFT of weights, and throw away final N samples

Maybe there's an eigenvalue/vector trick that I'm missing...
chuck

--
Charles Zachary Henry

anti.dazed.med