[PD] Pure data and jack (or other) synchronisation

Olivier Revollat revollat at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:06:06 CEST 2006

Hello,
I would like to know if it's possible to sync pure data with jack (as master
or slave) ... I mean for exemple to send "Bang" or "play" when play button
is press in qjackctl and "bang" or "stop" when the stop button is pressed

It's also useful for plaing in sync with other software hydrogen for exemple
(a drum machine for linux)

And in general, I'm interested in all synchronisation  possibilities, ex :
metro control from other sources ...

Thanks a lot.