[PD] Help with "pack" / lists

Enrique Erne pd at mild.ch
Thu Apr 13 23:01:44 CEST 2006

hi cyborg

[pack s s] expects symbol and a msg like [quarter( is not direct a
symbol.
if you use a [symbol] object between the msg's and pack it will work as
expected.
i'd prefer [list append], which in this case works the same way.

> want "1 0 0 0 1 0 1 0" to become "setPtn 1 0 0 0 1 0 1 0".
[list prepend setPtn] ;-)

or you could use [glue] from zexy. i think that wants 2 lists.

find lots of eastereggs!

bye

eni