[PD] Motion tracking and vst support for os x?

Tomi Dufva tomidufva at mac.com
Mon Apr 17 19:01:50 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have bit similar question about motion trackin in pd+gem.
First I have to say I am quite new to PD, but have been working in
max/msp. IN max I used soft VNS as motion tracker and there was
various sorts of different ways to track motion. In pd I have only
found one way from the help -> examples. I would need to have at
least to points tracked simultaneously, is that possible?

Second I am wondering if there is vst support in pd? I am usinc mac
os x.

Thank you very much!

Tomi Dufva
+358 50 5659227