[PD] hide/show controls at runtime

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Tue Apr 18 00:09:15 CEST 2006

hi federico

have a look at syntax_the_nerds' famous bot-synth2. it uses a gop UI, where
you can scroll through pages and each page has its own sets of
sliders/numberboxes etc.  i didn't check the code yet and i don't know how
this works, but maybe it interesting for your purpose

https://www.puredata.org/Members/syntax_the_nerd

roman