[PD] fluid~.pd_darwin ...needs fluidsynth framework

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Mon May 1 09:07:15 CEST 2006

Hello, sorry if this is a worn out topic.  I know Frank doesn't use macs,
and I don't much either, but I need to get this external running on one for
an upcoming class assignment/performance.  Basically, flext and fluidsynth
are compiled on OSX 10.3.9, and the fluid~.pd_darwin building starts, but it
cannot locate the frameowrk Fluidsynth.  I cannot find any reference to this
framework, and all that I can find installed from the build is a binary
fluidsynth and a libfluidsynth.a in /usr/local/lib.  Can anyone who has
gotten this to build explain what I must do?

Also, I posted about the fluid~ external in linux a while ago, and while I
never got the external to compile, I found a working binary that works
fantastically.  Its not in the repository any more though..

Anyhow, thanks

Richie