[PD] emulating early video synths - sync

Paris Treantafeles paris at parisgraphics.com
Fri May 5 16:41:13 CEST 2006

Hi Frank,

Yes - nice one. Also adjusting the amplitude of each RGB input has a
nice effect.

Now what I'm wondering is how to get the image "sharper".

I've tried various block~ sizes as well as different dimen messages
to pix_sig2pix~ but no major improvement.

Going into just one input R, G or B does a little better.

Maybe the oscillators should have sharper edges? like a square wave?

Best,