[PD] Re: [PD-announce] netpd session now!

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri May 5 17:44:59 CEST 2006

Crapo, that is today I guess...

Sorry about the survey, are you doing any more workshops, or was that it?

I hope you can get at least some personal feedback from the students on
the materials. Sorry I have not looked at the stuff yet either, I have two
installations for my grant project May 18th, and May 22nd, in two
different locations. I'm almost certainly not going to be able to do any
PDDP stuff for the next two months, that is once I'm in Vancouver for July
1st.

Good luck!

I hope you record some of it.

.b.