[PD] PDDP meeting?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri May 5 22:34:29 CEST 2006

On Tue, 2 May 2006, Chris McCormick wrote:

> that maybe the original intention of the Pd language isn't to be a fully
> fledged programming language, but instead an artist's tool with some
> dataflow programming-like features.

I'm always talking about what Pd could become and all I get answered is
what Pd was meant to be.

> I think it would ease some of your concerns about Pd if you saw it that
> way,

It would ease my concerns if I just stopped having ideas.

How about a new mailing list about using Pd for ANYTHING ANYONE WANTS and
not just what was intended back when INXS was making the pop charts ???