[PD] Data structures - drawing curves/circles

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat May 6 16:03:06 CEST 2006

Hallo,
an polarity hat gesagt: // an polarity wrote:

> I am playing around with curves drawn with data structures, I want to
> move the 'control points' of curves around with my mouse but I notice a
> curve is not defined by points on the curve but by an invisible bounding
> box (which also defines any adjustments).

It's the same with most graphical software (like Photoshop) that lets
you paint Bezier curves and also in Gem's "curve" object. You can make
the point that is controlling the curve visible in the data structure
using a marker done with drawpolygon (you already did). You can make
this marker's visibility controlled by a variable in Pd 0.39 and up.

Ciao