[PD] PDDP meeting?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat May 6 21:39:36 CEST 2006

On Sat, 6 May 2006, Chris McCormick wrote:

> The thing I find tiresome is people's attitude and disrespect towards
> other developers when they find what they see as flaws in Pd. That is
> probably all in my head since nobody else seems to see it,

The disrespect is very rarely personal; it's all about the ideas and not
the individuals.

In the four years I've been here there have only been a handful of
exceptions. As far as I remember, those were one case of "freaking
caveman", one case of "pd-guided missile up your ass" and one case of
"communists are out to get you", and that's about it, almost all of the
other 40000 emails were fine. That's a quite good average compared to some
other mailing-lists.