[PD] problems installing py

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sun May 7 23:08:32 CEST 2006

Kyle Klipowicz schrieb:
> No, in fact, there is no include directory in my grill dir.
>
> What should I do?  This is totally crashing pixelTANGO right now!!
I can't help you with pixeltango and i don't see what's on your hard drive.
Obviously you need to download flext if you don't have it, compile it,
if you haven't done already, and then try to compile py/pyext again.

Do you have the pd cvs tree in /Users/kyleklipowicz/Pd ? Maybe then
there's only the include subpath superfluous... what about
/Users/kyleklipowicz/Pd/externals/grill/flext ?

greetings,
Thomas

--
Thomas Grill