[PD] pd~conf 2.0

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun May 7 23:55:59 CEST 2006

On Sun, 7 May 2006, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On May 7, 2006, at 9:53 AM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> > Actually, I know people who want to try for 2007 (or who say they want to
> > try...). This is a topic for the 20th PureData Montréal Users Group
> > meeting, which will be on May 14, just after the Holzer&Kolster PMPD
> > Workshop in Montréal (they are doing the same workshop in Ottawa this
> > weekend).

D'oh, I just realized that there is no PMPD content at all in their
workshop. I was confused because I attended some committee meetings that
referred to it as the PMPD workshop. That's really sad because PMPD is one
of the coolest things in the Pd world and it's something that I think
artists would really love. The PMPD performance by the Henry bros at
Pd~conv'04 was the most impressive thing that I've seen during the
Convention.