[PD] small bug with "coll"

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue May 9 02:05:41 CEST 2006

Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> Well, I'd rather not have a warning at all, and instead that everything
> that uses a user-specified receive-symbol deals with "s_thing" correctly.
> This is done by using pd_bind and pd_unbind, which automatically deals
> with dispatching to several receivers. With that system, you still just

which is how coll does it, but it is not the issue here.  Putting
max-compatibility aside, look how [v x]s handle sharing of their
value: what is bound to 'x' is an auxiliary 'vcommon' class, which
has no methods declared.  Whatever is sent to 'x', there will be
an error message printed.  Same story about coll.

Krzysztof