[PD] Re: [PD-announce] Pd-0.39.2-extended-test3

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue May 9 15:15:30 CEST 2006

On May 9, 2006, at 12:27 PM, hard off wrote:

> hans..maybe you missed the above post.
>
> i tried to donate you some cash for your obvious hard work, but paypal
> sent me the message that i couldn't.

Strange, others have been coming thru.  Maybe try again?

> also, on os x, ead~ , eadsr~ aren't working.....not sure why

Yeah, known issue.  Tom Schouten has made some minor changes to the
creb code, like naming the source files the same as the class name.
These will make it much easier to incorporate all of creb into Pd-
extended.

But in general, when an object is missing from a library in Pd-
extended, that's a bug in the build system.  I made a Pd-extended
category for bugs, so please submit all such bugs there.

____

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.
                                             - General Smedley Butler