[PD] Re: [PD-announce] Pd-0.39.2-extended-test3

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Tue May 9 23:15:41 CEST 2006

Hi,

>From: Hans-Christoph Steiner
>
>Date: May 9, 2006
>
>But in general, when an object is missing from a library in Pd-
>extended, that's a bug in the build system.  I made a Pd-extended
>category for bugs, so please submit all such bugs there.

 The memento examples doesn't work with pd-extended-0.39 test 3

but it's alright with the last Miller's version.

Also since i've installed extended 0.39 test 3,
 my objects that uses widget doesn't work anymore in both versions
unless I open the toxy test patches first.
I guess it's a problem with setup.wid but in that case,
 why did it work correctly before I've installed extended test 3?

I've mentionned before that I had to replace toxy alpha19 with the alpha15
because it wasn't working at all.

(my objects also doesn't work on linux because toxy doesn't understand  "INI"
and almost all my objects with widgets are customized with a INI message)

thanks for attention

patco

 Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.