[PD] 0.INTRO.txt as pd patch

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Wed May 10 04:56:01 CEST 2006

Not sure if Kyle's in prison yet, but I've added his patch (edited to
reduce the initial screen size) into my 'doc' offering... The thing
that might take time is for the rest of the world to see it as it's now
extremely awkward for me to upload to CVS (my code's broken in 10 places)...

cheers
Miller