[PD] Graph embedding with PMPD

Tim Boykett tim at timesup.org
Thu May 11 15:04:16 CEST 2006

Well, not quite sure about that smiley, but the small experiments I
have done using a spring-type relaxation embedding system have worked
really quite
well. So it seems to work. Of course I am asking a bit much, it's what
I always do :->

summary: pmpd seems to work "really quite well" for graph embedding and
I hope
someone has done the hard work of making a little package to do it all
easily.

chrz,

tm

On May 11, 2006, at 1:59 PM, adam wrote:

> yer asking a bit much arent ya? ;)
>
> adam
>

> ..on Thu, May 11, 2006 at 01:50:54PM +0200, Tim Boykett wrote:
>>

>> Hello,
>>
>>   has anyone developed patches to do graph embedding using the
>> pmpd objects? I have been playing with some and before I dive
>> in too deep, I thought it would be good to see whether someone else
>> has
>> already done the hard work and has some lovely patches to be used.
>>
>> If not, then I will have to share mine.....
>>
>> cheers,
>>
>> tim

> --
>

> Adam Hyde
> ~/.nl
>
> selected projects
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~adam
>
> the streaming suitcase
> http://www.streamingsuitcase.com
>
> r a d i o q u a l i a
> http://www.radioqualia.net
>
> Free as in 'media'
> email : adam at xs4all.nl
> mobile : + 31 6 186 75 356 (Netherlands mobile)

-----    Tim Boykett  TIME'S UP::Research Department
  \ /   Industriezeile 33b A-4020 Linz Austria
   X    +43-732-787804(ph)   +43-732-7878043(fx)
  / \  tim at timesup.org    http://www.timesup.org
-----
http://www.timesup.org/fieldresearch/setups/index.html