[PD] Compiling msd* with gcc 4

Andrew Johnston aj at it.uts.edu.au
Tue May 16 02:40:29 CEST 2006

hi Thomas,
You are completely correct.  I can't explain why, but when I ran a 'cvs
update' on my checked-out copy of msd it appeared to work as usual but
did not actually update.  A completely fresh checkout had the updated
msd.h as you describe which is compiling just fine.  I suspect this may
have something to do with Sourceforge moving the CVS repository to
pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net (instead of cvs.sourceforge.net)??

Anyway, thanks again and sorry it was such a mundane matter!

Andrew

--
Andrew Johnston
http://andrewjohnston.net/