[PD] bang anything

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri May 19 11:04:47 CEST 2006

On May 19, 2006, at 8:10 AM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Mon, 15 May 2006, Sciss wrote:
>> is this is bug or in some way logic : sending a bang into [t a]
>> outputs a zero
>> ?
> It depends on who you ask. I've called it a bug for three or four
> years.
> One year ago Miller finally said that he would change it so that
> banging
> [t a] outputs a bang. I haven't seen any version of Pd doing that,
> ever.

Submit a patch, and it will be far more likely to be fixed sooner.
Come on, you're a hacker, quit your whining and hack!

"I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have
three meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for their
minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits."
                                             - Martin Luther King, Jr.