[PD] tabwrite bug?

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Sun May 21 05:50:24 CEST 2006

I think the problem is not gui refresh rate, provided I understand the
situation corectly.
Objects without the tilde (~) in them work at a slower rate then the
signal rate objects - the tilde objects. Its not a gui thing it's a
control rate versus signal rate thing.
Things working at the signal rate use more CPU power and so everything
does not work at the signal rate.

Hope this helps,
-thewade