[PD] value object

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sun May 21 09:12:34 CEST 2006

I tried using it before and got warning messages constantly.  I got
rid of it.  It SEEMS like it should be useful, sort of a static
variable holder that doesn't trigger unless you want it.  But I dont'
miss it.

On 5/21/06, Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca> wrote:
> On Sat, 20 May 2006, Georg Holzmann wrote:
>
> > > i wish it was an option that [value] could auto-produce its value when the
> > > shared value is changing, or that it'd output bang on a second outlet
> > > whenever the shared value changes.
> > for that you can use send/receive pairs ...
>
> now i'm not sure what's the value of [value] anymore...
> who uses it? why?

> | Mathieu Bouchard - tél:+1.514.383.3801 - http://artengine.ca/matju
> | Freelance Digital Arts Engineer, Montréal QC Canada

"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing."
-Theodore Roosevelt