[PD] tabwrite bug?

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sun May 21 12:12:58 CEST 2006

hi wade

using [line] won't help, since you cannot be sure, that it hits every
integer in the desired range, when you move the slider fast ennough; same
problem with [line~] and [snapshot~]. also is this soltution not a good one,
because you are firing much more messages than really necessary, when moving
the slider slowly (or not moving at when all using [line~]). to make sure,
that you 'trigger' every cursor-position of the [tabwrite] exactly once, you
would need a counter that counts in steps of 1 to the next position of the
cursor.

roman