[PD] voice regognition (speech2text)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed May 24 18:44:05 CEST 2006

I would love something like that too, but I haven't had the chance to
dig for it.  I know that IBM has done a lot of research into speech
recognition, and is big into free software.  I vaguely remember them
releasing some of that stuff under a free license.  Its definitely
worth some time to try digging around IBM's site.

.hc