[PD] pd-extended on Linux PPC

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu May 25 15:00:03 CEST 2006

Well, to start with, you'll need to install LADSPA.  Here's the key
error (from near the top).

/home/bastien/pure-data/packages/linux_make/../../externals/build/
src/../../plugin~/jload.c:17:20: error: ladspa.h: No such file or
directory

The debian package seems to be called "ladspa-sdk".  I added this to
the Debian wiki page.

.hc