[PD] dsp 1

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Thu May 25 16:33:33 CEST 2006

I agree.  With a premade, strictly audio app like Cakewalk or Digital
Performer, it makes sense for audio to be on, but in Pd you have to
build or load a program to do anything anyway.  But having the option
is cool.

I can't get any form of -send "; pd dsp 1" to work from the registry
flags.  What other messages might I put as arguments for "-send" to
test it?

--
"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing."