[PD] dsp 1

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Fri May 26 07:59:31 CEST 2006

That is the main reason JJ, when you've built a patch and made a
terrible mistake so it crashes every time you load it, having
dsp 0 by default seems entirely sensible.
You can also disable all loadbangs and a few other things on launch
to help you debug

-noloadbang
-nogui
-nomidi
-nodac
-noadc

all these have been useful to me at one time.