[PD] switch16 abstraction

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Fri May 26 12:24:33 CEST 2006

Cool. I was struggling with a mutex switch until Frank put me right
with a diagonal message matrix. I like the use of the array, but I
cant help thinking, is the intermediate storage really needed?
Couldn't it be done in two operations, zero everything and then
just route the 1 to the channel that should be on?