[PD] Re: [PD-announce] Pd compiled for imac

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Sun May 28 00:54:40 CEST 2006

OK, sounds like I have to figure out how to make fat binaries... (I
don't think the subdirectory idea is all that great because I'd have
to change  Pd to look in them and then new externs wouldn't work in old
versions of Pd.)

On the other hand, if I can figure out fat binaries I can get away without
releasing separate "apps" for the two architectures.  So this would be
a Good Thing.

cheers
Miller