[PD] PD-NIME meeting

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed May 31 12:26:54 CEST 2006

On May 31, 2006, at 10:50 AM, Georg Holzmann wrote:

> Hallo!
>
>> Is the PD-NIME meeting still holding? Cyrille Henry has proposed
>> to hold it at the Kitchen. If it's still on, do we have a date and
>> a time for it?
> yes - maybe we could find a day till Friday, because then I'm
> leaving ...
>
> What about Sunday ?

It seems that Günter can't make it on Sunday (and maybe others?).  I
think the best possible time would be Wed. between 18.00-21.00.  The
papers are over at 18.00, and the only thing before the 21.00
concerts is the meeting about NIME07.

How far is La Kitchen from IRCAM and Point Ephémère (where the
concert is)?

____

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.
                                               -David Zicarelli