[PD] length of [list] and how to pipe a [list]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed May 31 16:03:55 CEST 2006

Hallo,
Georg Holzmann hat gesagt: // Georg Holzmann wrote:

> Hallo!
>
> >so how do I get the length of a [list]?
> [length] in zexy ...
>
> >and how can I [pipe] a [list] of arbitrary length?
> hm ... I think I would store the list in a fifo and then use pipe with a
> "normal" number ... (but that's a hack of course ... ;)

I've actually used your PDContainer objects to do something like this,
but basically all it did was reimplementing qlist without the global
sender at the start of each qlist entry. It would be great if qlist
would not automatically send to the first element in an entry, but
instead have an outlet like [textfile] has.

Ciao