[PD] comport on windows

martinrp at alcor.concordia.ca martinrp at alcor.concordia.ca
Mon Jun 5 07:25:36 CEST 2006

I have attached a 'cvs diff -uw' file for comport.c. I also made a bunch of
formatting changes to make it more readable and conform to pd standard coding
style. Sorry.
The important parts are the lines with memcpy and memset. Also a use of errno
when GetLastError should be used.
Also the diff contains a __declspec(dllexport) on comport_setup that you
probably don't want but it seems there should be an EXTERN there.

Martin