[PD] anyone want OSC (or other externs) compiled for ppc-linux?

AshK ashk at azylum.net
Thu Jun 29 18:58:53 CEST 2006

as a ppc linux user I'm really interested yes! I could host it if it is
the only solution. I am really busy these days but I can do it soon. I'm
also working on compiling pd extended on ppc linux, so far everything
worked but pdp had an error and I can't get gem to compile either but I
didn't have the time to do it properly.